The Romance Reviews Year-End Splash (YES!) Party starts on November 1 and I am very excited to be part of this massive event. There are more than 400 participating authors and publishers with great prizes up for grabs during the whole month of November, including the grand prize of a $100 Gift Certificate!
Come and play! Here’s what you need to do to be in the draw for some fabulous prizes:
- Look out for my guest Q&A on November 11, from 12:00am EST to 11:59pm EST.
- Under the Hood will be given VIP exposure on the center of the Party Event Page from November 21 to 25 so head over to http://www.theromancereviews.com/event.php on the scheduled dates listed above.
- You will need to register and be logged in at TRR before you can play the game to keep track of your points. Registration is free and easy.
Win a copy of Under the Hood in eBook format! Winners are chosen randomly by TRR’s system.
How you can win
- Log in and join the TRR Year-End Splash (YES!) party!
- Scroll down the page and try out the book cover matching and hangman game,
- join the fun and win loads of prizes!
When FLY AWAY PETA was accepted for publishing by Eternal Press last year, I didn’t think my publishing dream could get any better. I was happy, I had a book out there and people were reading and enjoying my hard work. A tick for my bucket list. So when I submitted to Harlequin’s new Escape Publishing digital first line, the last thing I expected to become was an Escape Artist.
When I got the email to say Under the Hood (working title Taming the Tiger) was accepted for publishing by Escape, I was over the moon. I am now part of a wonderful group of pioneers for the Harlequin brand.
Will this be my Next Big Thing? Gosh, I really hope so. I had a wonderful time writing this story. It’s fun and feisty, with a whole lot of heart and a bit of suspense and intrigue thrown in. While I wait for the arrival of my cover art, here is a little sneak peek:
When Scott Devin buys a struggling car dealership in a semi-rural area in Western Australia, the last person he expects to see in charge is a stilletto-wearing, mini-skirted foreperson. Exactly the distraction a struggling, male-dominated workshop doesn’t need! But there’s more to TJ Stevens than meets the eye.
TJ Stevens has two major goals in life: to preserve her grandfather’s heritage and protect the program – and she’ll go to any lengths to do it. Scott Devin’s presence is a threat to everything she’s worked hard to achieve, so keeping him at arms length shouldn’t be a problem…or would it?